Employment opportunities in LFD
We are currently seeking a new Draftsperson
The Draftsperson would be responsible for the preparation and maintenance of electro-mechanical drawings packages for equipment used on mostly military aircraft. The company has over 500 drawing packages for both current and obsolescent equipment. Design drawings produced over the past fifteen years are CAD drawn on AutoCAD Inventor.
This position requires the applicant to be proficient in both manual updating and the use of AutoCAD Inventor.
The Draftsperson is responsible for:
- Liaising with design engineers to compile design drawing packages.
- Producing new drawing packages using AutoCAD Inventor.
- Updating existing drawing manually.
- Modifying drawings both manually and using AutoCAD Inventor.
- Understand material and requirement specification for inclusion in drawing packages.
- Recording and maintaining drawing status.
- Updating project files.
- Proven and demonstrable experience in an electro-mechanical design role.
- HND/Degree in Engineering or extensive industry experience will be considered in lieu of academics. An advanced apprenticeship with significant industry experience may also be considered.
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD Inventor.
- Ability to work in an engineering team environment and participate in all team activities, with a willingness to share own professional experience and skills
- Computer literacy with an emphasis on Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work well with others within a collaborative and team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
Please apply now. Download and complete the form and email via the embedded link.