LFD/185/001 In-Flight Refuelling Signal Light Cluster
A “traffic light” system for signalling between air to air refuelling tankers and receiving aircraft
The Signal Light Cluster is located on the perimeter of the refuel pod, providing a status indication to the refuelling pilot.
It consists of red, amber and green LED clusters with IR emitters for covert operations.
- Fitted to the perimeter of the tanker refuelling pod
- Provides status indication to the receiving pilot
- Dual mode visible and covert
- Red, amber, green visible LED arrays
- Inherently NVG friendly
- Infra-red emitters for covert operations
- Fully qualified
- Proven in operation