Low Profile Tri-Mode Anti-Collision Light
The Low Profile Tri-Mode Anti-Collision Light offers an unrivalled combination of functions for military helicopters.
The White mode provides a 2000ECP LED anti-collision light providing exceptional long range visibility for safer operations even in bright sunshine.
The Red mode matches the capability of standard red helicopter anti-collision lights for night operations.
Both visible modes are inherently night vision goggle friendly whilst fully complying with civil airworthiness requirements for colour and intensity.
Additionally there is an IR mode for covert operations. All modes can be dimmed as required, and all feature multiple flash patterns.
No external drive box or capacitor is required as all circuitry is integral, meaning only a simple cockpit mode selector switch is needed.
The Low Profile Tri-Mode ACL is fully proven and in operational service
- Use of LEDs provides high reliability
- Low power consumption
- Unrivalled combination of functions for militaary helicopters
- Fully qualified for military helicopter requirements
- In operation on AW159
- All modes can be dimmed and offer multiple flash patterns
- No separate control unit required
- Simple cockpit mode selector switch only
- Standard and low profile variants available
- World’s first 2000ECP LED ACL
- Exceptional long range visibility
- Safer operations even in bright sunshine
- Exceeds conventional red ACL performance for night operations
- Complies with FAA/EASA requirements
- Inherently NVG friendly
- High reliability IR diodes for covert operation